After our loved ones cross over, they can be very eager to let us know they are okay and interested in what is taking place in our lives. If we are not able to feel them around us, they will often give us signs. I have learned, over time, that you do not have to look for signs – the signs will come to you. Here’s some signs our loved ones send often.
1) Small Animal: Our loved ones are able to use their energy to send an animal, such as a butterfly, ladybug, bird, or dragonfly – for a brief period of time. The animal does something it usually would not do, such as land on us or peck at our window.
2) Common Objects: They place common objects such as feathers, coins, or rocks in your path. Loved ones from the other side, like to place things over and over again in your path that were significant to them.
3) Smells: They give off fragrances. You can often tell your deceased loved ones are around you when you smell their perfume, flowers, cigar or cigarette smoke, or any other familiar smell they had.
4) Songs: They make songs come on at the perfect time. They can be around when their favorite songs come on at the right time with the exact words you needed to hear. A song with special meaning between you two can appear often as well.
5) Dreams: One of the easiest ways for them to come through to you is in your dreams. Simply ask them to come visit your dreams, and they will. However, ask them to wake you up after they visit, or else you may not remember the dream. A dream that is a true visitation will be very peaceful and you will know it is truly your loved one. You will remember this type of dream in detail many years later.
9) Electricity: They can play with electricity. They turn electricity on and off. They can flicker lights and make appliances beep for no apparent reason. Usually this means they have a message and I recommend asking them to visit you in your dreams to receive it or during a meditation.
If you haven’t received any of these signs, simply ask your loved ones to come to you to let you know they are okay. The list of signs can go on and on. I shared common signs I have saw and heard in my practice. Let me know how a Love One says hi or lets you know they are near.
- Valerie with Llamada